Saturday, April 18, 2015

My an Incomplete Story

Where do I start my love story?
What you want to know about my love story


How can I tell about my sad love story?
When I start to tell then my tears roll down She was there
Always for me like an angel
I could hold her in my arm
I could hug her with my heart

I could kiss her tenderly
She gave her unconditional love with passion

She was the world to me
I have walked with her every moment and


the mountains and oceans opened their heart for us
What a wonderful day when I was with her,

Those days were the best days of my life
But till the Car accident separated me from her

I did not know that her Car accident will end her life
She can not see the tears in my eyes

Neither the pain in my heart that cries for her everyday
My love story ends into an Incomplete Story.

The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give
enough of is love. 
Incomplete Story 
Written by :
Vikas gour
(vicky Friend)


No comments:

Post a Comment